Sunday, October 28, 2012

Baby T Already Trying To Freak Me Out! Little Booger!


Yesterday I left work in a panic!
I went to work and about an hour into my shift went to the bathroom to go pee. When I saw brownish discharge i freaked out! I usually got Brownish discharge before i started my period so I FREAKED OUT!

I never had that with my first, so naturally I just wanted a doctor to tell me everything was OK. It was Saturday so I had to go to the ER and not a doctors office. My first OBGYN appointment isn't until Monday.

My primary physician calculated my pregnancy to be in the 7th or 8th week according to my last period, so spotting or bleeding at that week worried me.

We went to Winnie Palmer Hospital (where I'm actually going to deliver) and they did an ultrasound to make sure everything was OK. Turns out I am in fact only 5 Weeks pregnant, Not 7-8. 

 BabyFetus Ticker

The bleeding was just Implantation blood that took awhile to make it's way down, that's why it was brown. It has since stopped as the doctor predicted. Everything is OK and healthy.

But it is nice to have an accurate Due date and an accurate week of pregnancy. Due date is June 29th.

The ultrasound didn't show much, just the little appleseed baby which is the white speck in the middle, and the amniotic sac! but Doctor said everything looked just fine, phew!


No comments:

Post a Comment