Tuesday, October 16, 2012

4 More Years!


For those that don't know I'm Pro-Obama!
and yes, I am a Democrat! My entire family is!

Today my Obama-Biden 2012 bumper sticker came in and I couldn't be happier to go slap that baby on my car!

Tonight is the last presidential debate.
Many say that Romney won the last one, but honestly I can't see where that assumption was concluded! I watched the first debate and Romney went back on everything that he had been talking about for 8 months! All his plans that President Obama brought to light, Mitt tried to say "thats not true, thats not true".

A liar in the White house is not something we need!
Obama has never come up with excuses and has never went on to say that something he said he actually did not. Sure Obama hasn't been a perfect president but then again he's human and he had one hell of a mess to clean up!

I don't think Ryan or Romney won their debates. Personally I think Ryan made himself look like a moron!

It's going to be a close race at that! But I will support my president, my president that is standing up for Pro-Choice and Freedom of Women's rights! A President that allows and supports his people to love who they want to love.

2 comments:

  1. there isone more debate. The next one is on forgien policies.
    I'm glad Obama is back on his game. I see nothing so far but MAJOR flip flopping with Romney.
    Romney wants to run this country like a business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I realized that after the debate started, somehow I thought this was the last one! But yea, Romney is making himself look like a jackass! I think his constant interruptions are rude as all hell. He always has to have the last word! He's embarrassing himself and has yet to answer a question without a lie.

      Delete