Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Week 7 Day 5

So i think I'm going to do one of those timeline things. Take a picture every week for 40 weeks! I'm starting now at Week 7 Day 5. Next week I will take a picture at Week 8 day 5 and so on.

This week my belly just popped out of nowhere! I was a little chunky last week, but this week it just popped! I remember with Sean I didn't show until I was about 12 weeks, maybe a little more.

I've been reading online and in "What To Expect When Your Expecting" that with your second child you start to show between weeks 6-10 because your uterus has already been there done that and it expands sooner. So I guess this theory is true!

I've ditched my regular pants and live in Yoga pants. For work I got some Maternity Khaki's at Target.

I was supposed to get an ultrasound on Monday but it was a bad day.
We drove all the way to the appointment (30 minutes away) to find out the ultrasound was not covered by my insurance, Everything else is, except Ultrasounds...Fucking ridiculous. They wanted $170.00 for the Ultrasound! We just didn't have it. If we had known it was going to be that much we could have saved and been prepared! But NO ONE told us! Stupid Asshats. If we were in Massachusetts they would have let me just do the ultrasound and billed me. But nooooo, not here in Florida! It's pay or no appointment!

So we turned around and went back home. We will have to reschedule next week after payday!

But baby is obviously growing LOL, so i'm not too worried about anything! I just want to see the little booger and hear that heartbeat and i'll be more at ease. The heartbeat is a huge milestone that every Mother just wants to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment