Monday, October 15, 2012

Tumblr Tumbled Down



I've been blogging for over 10 years! I've been on all sorts of different platforms. I first started off on AOL Journals in 2001, and then to Blogger, and then to Tumblr and now here I am back on Blogger.

While I enjoy the uniqueness of Tumblr, It began to be like Pinterest. Everyone I was following was just reblogging people, or posting pictures of things they liked. It wasn't about writing and sharing ones life as Blogging should be.

I dealt with it for awhile, but after awhile I got bored with it. Because there was no substance. I will keep Tumblr for it's Pinterest quality but will be Blogging here!

I feel the community here is more so Blogging based. People here are blogging not pinning. Sharing their lives and their thoughts. The community here is stronger and overall the blogs are just better!

I will carry on blogging here and i'm hoping to meet more people. I used to Vlog on YouTube but most agree that YT has really lost a lot of it's magic.

I have such a busy life with a family and full time job that making videos full time really didn't fit into my schedule. It has been easier for me to Blog instead of Vlog. I hope to occasionally post a video on here though, something to change it up!

I hope you will follow Florida Girl. If you Blog here on Blogger as well, by all means PLEASE leave your link in the Comments section so I can follow you too!

Hugs and Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girly! SO Happy to see you back on blogger -yay!!! Here's my blog if you want to check it out =) http://autumnapple- angiesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete