Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Elle'ments

Most of you that used to follow me on YouTube as PiperPointCreek, remember that I used to have a Witchy Shoppe on Etsy. I had this Etsy shoppe when I was unemployed and living in Missouri.

I closed down the shop once I got a full time job and the shoppe ended up costing me more money than it was making me. Partially due to the fact that I just didn't have the time for it that I used to.

It was a spiritually rewarding shoppe, I loved creating things for my fellow Pagans and Wiccans, but After while I felt that if I couldn't give Ostara Luna my all, it's not worth it.

I closed down the shoppe and sold all my supplies and products.

It's been about 2 years since I had that shoppe and life has changed a lot! I'm now living in Florida, and I'm a lot happier than I used to be. I am also the Manager of Jewelry at my work. I get to work with stones and findings and all sorts of different pieces everyday. I am Ear Piercing certified.

It's a fun job. It's a lot of responsibility because I deal with thousands of dollars everyday.

We even get to take a course in diamonds and stones.
We have to know everything we can about crystals and stones and Diamonds, different kinds of gold and different settings.

With all this change and education I have decided to make my own Jewelry. I am working on opening my Etsy account back up and eventually a NEW Shoppe.


I think it's going to be something rewarding and fun! As most of you know, I am a very creative person. I have been doing graphic design for 15 years, I love creating!

The name of my store is Elle'mentsI will update here and on facebook when things are launched!

No comments:

Post a Comment