Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby T: 9 Weeks, 5 Days

One thing I wish I had from my previous marriage is Sean's Baby book. In that I had an ultrasound for every month! It was like a timeline! In Germany they do Ultrasounds every month, unlike the U.S where you usually only get 2 or 3.

Somehow in the divorce, my Ex got the baby book. I suppose the great thing about this blog, is that I can post all my baby stuff this time around and no one can take it from me.

It's kinda cool to have a blog while your pregnant, You can look back at all your posts years down the road!

Above is the Ultrasound we had today! What a crazy amazing difference from the appleseed ultrasound I had at the hospital in the very beginning of my pregnancy! It was awesome! I could see the little arms and legs moving around and then at a few points I could see the little heart beating away! The bottom Right photo is the FHR (Fetal Heart Rate) which is a healthy 165BPM!

The technician even did a 3D one for us, so cute!

I won't have another one until week 20 to find out the sex!
11 more weeks for that! But the first Ultrasound is always one of the best! You know your pregnant, but seeing it up there on that screen just makes it all, real.....and Perfect!

Ultrasounds have come a long way since Sean was born though, 3D's didn't exist and the pictures weren't as clear. My OBGYN is awesome too, the stirrups were HEATED! and so was the table! and we got to see all the images on the wall in front of us on a huge flatscreen, no need to turn our heads to a tiny monitor! It was nice!

Next visit is December 27th!! In 4 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment